Company / Organization: Hard Rock Tulsa
Date available: 03/12/2019
The Banquet Set-up is responsible for all set up/tear down of all banquet/catering functions for the Catoosa/Will Rogers Downs properties. Ensure proper set up/tear down of all tables, chairs, stages, dance floors, skirting, table cloths, napkins, chafing dishes, serving utensils, glassware, flatware, plates, décor, and other accoutrements as needed per function. Must conduct business in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Responsible for proper set up/tear down of all banquet/catering functions to include all necessary items.
• Ensure all aspects of set up/tear down is in a timely manner with exceptional attention to detail for all events.
• Responsible for all side duties as assigned per shift.
• Uphold cleanliness standards for sanitation and shared areas of responsibility.
• Uphold sanitary work environment for all team members and guests.
• Uphold safe working conditions at all times for all team members and guests.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
No direct supervisory or management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Good Computer skills including Microsoft office skills needed to perform daily operations (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have ability to acquire a Food Handler’s Card from the Cherokee Nation as well as having passed all Alcohol Awareness training provided by CNE.
• Strong exposure to smoke, noise, and bright lights.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
• Constant standing and walking is required for this position.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Kayla