Company / Organization: Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Date available: 10/12/2021
SALARY RANGE: $40,000 -$45,000
· Manage and produce written and visual/multimedia content for newspaper, email, website, and social media networks to raise the visibility Citizen Potawatomi Nation
· Collaboratively manage and coordinate creation and update of web-content; responsible for content-related protocols to keep website up to date
· Write and design regular content for website
· Develop and post regular content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and other social media platforms
· Plan and manage projects that use visuals, video, and/or multimedia storytelling
· Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
· Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels.
· Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
· Perform other duties and projects as required by management
· All employees are required to work at the Citizen Potawatomi Nation Festival
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Two years of college required
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· 2 years’ experience managing content and production for websites
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to be seated for prolonged periods of time and do repetitive work at the computer, occasional, lifting, bending and stooping.
Office and public environments.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: John VanPool
Phone: (405) 275-3121, Ext. 1193