Drop Count Associate I
Company / Organization: Cherokee Casino West Siloam Springs
Date available: 04/20/2022
Maintain an organized cart of empty and full boxes. Remove the money boxes from the gaming machines, replaces them with empty ones, balances the money at the end of shift, and compares and verifies information contained in drop boxes on a daily basis. Count and verify gaming and related items as needed along with cash, coinage, and chips, if applicable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
• Pulls full boxes from gaming machines.
• Replaces the full boxes with empty boxes.
• Takes the full boxes and place them in a secure cart.
• Makes sure all doors on the machines are properly closed and secure.
• Makes sure all the cart doors are locked and secure after each drop.
• Takes the cart to man-trap after completion of the drop.
• Completes drop by designated time.
• Sorts and counts drop box.
• Wears dust mask during counting of funds.
• Wears steel toed shoes.
• Wears company issued uniform.
• Counts and records other assets such as bill changers, Ticket Redemption Machine, Cigarettes, and other various gaming papers.
• Must follow count and drop policies and procedures.
• Prepares funds for transfer.
• Balances bank at specific times and have Cage verify counts.
• Inputs information into computer system.
• Provides maintenance to equipment when needed.
• Cleans, dusts, and organizes daily.
• Protects Casino assets.
• Promotes a positive team and customer service philosophy.
• Reports any suspicious activity to the supervisor or security.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and at least 6 months directly related work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to handle a large amount of money.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must be able to obtain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License and or Oklahoma Horse Racing License.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Work is primarily performed in a climate-controlled environment with some exposure to smoke and loud noise. Requires physical exertion during the performance of majority of the duties. Work is performed while standing, walking, or sitting with occasional need to lift, carry, push, pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle, and feel. Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs. Job is very physically demanding.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Kyle McInerney