Company / Organization: Sugar Creek Casino
Date available: 09/25/2020
The IT Manager is responsible for all aspects of company systems equipment and related software, procurement and development of computer systems and software and establishing policies and procedures for the Information Technology Department. Responsible for the day to day operation and direct supervision of all activities within the department. Ensure daily operations and experiences meet guest expectations. Appropriately respond to and manage any escalated departmental concerns and guest and/or team member challenges.
ESSENTIAL IT RELATED DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Prepares vendor and management reports.
2. Identifies and initiates systems opportunities/projects.
3. Develops a working knowledge of the assigned users business and objectives.
4. Meets with management to discuss systems requirements, proposal changes, priorities, schedules and service standards.
5. Prepares systems specification, which described the access between the manual and automated portions and a conceptual
overview of the automated system.
6. Plans and monitors pilot and parallel testing effort.
7. Establishes operational budget and ensures goals are achieved and cost objectives are met.
8. Adheres to regulatory, developmental and company policies in an ethical manner.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Provides support and leadership direction to individuals directly reporting to this position in accordance with the organizational
2. Held accountable, to a high degree, for maintaining accurate and thorough departmental records and reports.
3. Ensures all employees within areas of responsibility receive fair and equitable treatment with regard to their respective terms and
conditions of employment.
4. Ensures casino and departmental policies are adhered to and all regulatory requirements are in compliance.
5. Reviews and updates departmental policies and procedures on an annual basis and as needed.
6. Ensures all IT auditing requirements are maintained in accordance to ALL auditing requirements, including but not limited to,
testing/configuring of backup systems, manual log entries, and deactivation of system access to inactive employees.
7. Completes and clears all audit findings in a timely manner to ensure compliance and the interests of the facility.
8. Develops in-depth knowledge regarding IT-related minimum internal control standards (MICS), tribal internal control standards
(TICS), and system control standards (SICS), as instituted and developed by the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) and
the Wichita Gaming Commission (WGC).
9. Performs, receives, and adheres to the performance benchmarks set forth by Sugar Creek Casino management. QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must be able to obtain a gaming license.
2. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. College degree in a related area, or
2. Four (4) or more years of equivalent experience is required.
3. Additional training, education, or experience in systems analysis, networking infrastructure, and help desk/troubleshooting
experience is required.
4. Four (4) to six (6) years previous experience with four (4) years performing analytical work is strongly desired.
5. Demonstrated proficiency in the application of a wide range of systems analysis and programming.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Tara Tartsah-Clark, Hr Manager