Company / Organization: Pawnee Tribal Development Corporation
Date available: 11/15/2019
Pawnee Tribal Development Corporation
Position Title: Manager – Stonewolf Casino
Reports To: Director of Gaming Operations
FLSA Designation: Exempt
SUMMARY: Responsible for casino operations, gaming, cage, facilities, vault, players club, and security/safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for providing input on all newly hired personnel including training and orientation to the facility they are being assigned.
• Ensures that promotions are operating smoothly and manned sufficiently by staff to meet the standards of excellent customer service and cleanliness of the facility.
• Provides and submits monthly reports to the Tribal Development Board members.
• Generates documentation for machine movement, EPROM changes and machine changes.
• Communicates, schedules and coordinates machine removals, installs and conversions with the appropriate vendors and Pawnee Nation Gaming Commission.
• Provides necessary testing and documentation for machines and submits the documents to the appropriate departments.
• Works with the Slot Manager and Accounting on organizing and documenting reports and investigations on slot machines with meter discrepancies.
• Reviews and evaluates team members’ performance.
• Recommends promotions, discipline and terminations to Director of Gaming Operations and Human Resources.
• Maintains knowledge of MICS, TICS and SICS rules and regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring employees, supervisors and managers have knowledge of the above mentioned rules and regulations.
• Responsible for explaining and enforcing house rules, handling guest disputes, and discrepancies in game play.
• Organizing, planning and managing all the gaming operations in the facility.
• Provides written plans and regular progress reports to the Director of Gaming Operations.
• Conducts meetings with managers to communicate corporate and casino business.
• Maintains consistent and punctual attendance.
• Maintains a presence on the gaming floor to ensure that employees and guests are following the rules and observes and records any suspicious activities.
• Supports objectives and performs other duties as set forth by the Director of Gaming Operations.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Leads and directs the Facility Assistant Manager and casino staff.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, physical stamina, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general educational degree (GED) required. At least two (2) years of gaming and management experience required. Associates degree preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain gaming license.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, vendors, managers, and customers. Ability to write routine correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Professional knowledge of management concepts and practices. Must be able to make management decisions requiring independent judgment and able to identify and refer other issues to the proper departments or authorities. Must maintain strict confidentiality. Must possess the ability to formulate policy, program development, staff direction, supervision, training and effective accomplishment of set goals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and continuously repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times as in typing. The employee will frequently interact with other staff members. Specific vision abilities required in this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, such as boxes of paper.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and loud noises. Must be able to work all shifts, holidays and special events.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Crystal Hawkins