Pantry Person – Fort Gibson, Ok
Company / Organization: Cherokee Nation Entertainment
Date available: 03/16/2021
Oversee cold food production and presentation, adhering to standardized recipes, portion control standards, and presentation standards for all food items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
· Oversees plating and presentation of primarily cold food for various venues.
· Adheres to standards for plating, portioning, and presentation of all items.
· Ensures excellent quality of hot and cold food.
· Ensures timeliness of all food products.
· Upholds cleanliness standards for kitchen operations, kitchen equipment, and kitchen tools.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule in a hands-on environment.
· Ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with management and co-workers.
· Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Must obtain a Cherokee Nation Food Handler’s Certificate.
Work involves frequent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat, moisture, smoke, and toxic/caustic chemicals. Work requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and balancing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Work involves considerable physical activity. May require handling of objects that can weigh up to 50 pounds. Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks which require following basic safety precautions.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Kyle McInerney