Company / Organization: Cherokee Nation Entertainment
Date available: 06/12/2019
The Simulcast Teller is responsible for using tote equipment to sell and cash horse racing wagers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Sells and cashes simulcast tickets.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma and prior cash handling experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
• Requires organizational skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• This position will be exposed to smoke and possible loud noises on a daily basis. Job duties will mainly be performed within the facility.
• Must be able to life and carry 10 lbs.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Kyle McInerney