Company / Organization: Cherokee Nation Entertainment
Date available: 03/16/2021
Provide exceptional guest service to patrons visiting the venue. Take food and beverage orders and process payments, ensuring an exceptional dining experience for cafe guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
· Takes orders from guests in a proper, efficient, and friendly manner.
· Provides exceptional customer service to café guests.
· Maintains cleanliness of cashier station, menus, and all other tools necessary for the position.
· Answers incoming telephone calls to the café.
· Upholds a safe and sanitary work environment.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) GED and 1 year of related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Provide a guest friendly environment.
· Maintain a positive professional working relationship with management and co-workers.
· Ability to obtain and maintain licensing by the appropriate gaming authority.
· Must have or obtain a food handler’s card from the Cherokee Nation.
Work requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and balancing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Work involves frequent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat, moisture, smoke, and toxic/caustic chemicals.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Kyle McInerney