Company / Organization: Cherokee Nation Entertainment
Date available: 11/04/2019
The Golf Maintenance Associate position is responsible for the daily maintenance of the 18 hole golf facility and grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Operation of golf course maintenance equipment, small power tools and manually operated tools.
• Operates mowers and string trimmers in trimming greens, aprons, tees, around trees, fence lines, banks and hillsides; edges cart paths; edges, rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
• Sets tee markers and cups on greens daily; maintains ball washers; replaces tee towels and flags when needed; removes debris; sands and seeds tee and drop area divots; and cleans flower beds.
• Operates equipment in an optimum manner and contributes to the daily maintenance of golf equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct reports.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED and 1 year of experience in golf maintenance preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Considerable knowledge of the game of golf.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to plan short and long range goals.
• Great customer service skills.
• Maintain a professional status with guests and vendors.
• Problem solving skills.
• Maintain close working relationships with management and co-workers.
• Must be able to obtain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and balancing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Frequent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat, moisture, smoke, and toxic/caustic chemicals.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Kyle McInerney