Company / Organization: Global Gaming Solutions- Remington Park
Date available: 07/20/2020
General Definition: This role will deliver support to gaming operations, marketing and
end users related to application implementation, maintenance, enhancements and overall performance.
Supervision Received: Director of IT
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Essential Job Functions:
• Install, upgrade and maintain gaming hardware & software products.
• Work with management to resolve complex business, computer system and data communication problems.
• Plan and coordinate all hardware installations, changes and updates with vendors and users, adhering to the IT Change Control Process.
• Administer and control updates/changes to production programs, files and databases.
• Recommend application design changes to management to maximize resources.
• Plan, schedule and load new versions of the Host Platform operating system and related vendor patches or temporary fixes as defined in the Product Support Agreement.
• Provide specialized technical problem solving and problem resolution.
• Analyze and recommend tools and service aids for system/network operation and problem determination.
• Report results from technical research, system performance reports and problem resolutions to upper-management.
• Collect and analyze system data for quality assurance of technical design and optimum system performance.
• Adjust system parameters to achieve peak system performance.
• Administer systems and tools to analyze and secure computer system programs and database files to comply with audit and regulatory requirements.
• Assist in the research, evaluation and support of new technologies (hardware and software) for ongoing productivity and resource improvements.
• Assist in planning by communicating with project/product teams, users and vendors.
• Recommend changes for improved system implementations/modifications.
• Practice, and adhere to system management criteria and policies and procedures.
• Ensure established enterprise standards are followed and enforced during system implementations.
• Ensure that the infrastructure resources meet committed user expectations, including projects for future usage and growth.
• Provide consistent support for existing infrastructure and programs.
• Update and adjust service, product, and support as needed.
• Analyze infrastructure for evidence of unsatisfactory or unusual operating conditions.
• Build knowledge of products and direction through vendor interaction.
• Appropriately leverage vendor resources to efficiently resolve issues.
• Support end user inquires related to application incidents and new requests utilizing a ticketing system to create, modify, track, and update tickets.
• Prioritize, schedule, and implement defect fixes and enhancements.
• Communicate with Key Stakeholder’s impact, plan, and timing of defect resolution.
• Document solutions and results, analyze trends, make recommendations to improve process, and implement change to mitigate risk of future defects.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Melissa Pierson