Company / Organization: Muscogee (Creek) Nation, Gaming Commission/Office of Public Gaming
Date available: 03/11/2019
The Regulatory Compliance Agent will be assigned by their Supervisor a location to office out of, and their shift and days off. The shift time and days off may be altered by the Supervisor when there is a need, and they are subject to call in when needed (cell phones are provided). Agents will have to be available for all audits performed on the casino and shift times may be altered to accommodate the auditors. They will watch day to day activities to insure proper compliance within the MICS, TICS, SICS, the state compact and our Tribal Ordinances.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. High School diploma or GED equivalency and at least one year Gaming Commission experience.
2. High School diploma or GED equivalency and at least two years’ work experience in gaming.
3. High School diploma or GED with a Certificate in Gaming from the College of Muscogee Nation
4. Associates Degree in Gaming.
5. Bachelors Degree.
6. Office skills, ability to use standard office equipment and computers.
7. Ability to promptly respond to daily needs for Operations, Customers and OPG Management in a professional manner.
8. Ability to read, write and interpret detailed, concise and accurate documents, such as reports, policies, procedures and correspondence.
9. Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines and possess integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Must be able to pass background check.
To apply for this position, please contact us using the information below:
Contact Person: Charles (Charlie) Adams